Weekly(ish) Update – End of July/Start of August 2017

Last I wrote about our DIY homesteading projects, we were cleaning up quite the mess that was left behind by the previous lands tenants. Since then, we’ve dragged (most of) that junk to the dump, burned a bunch of crap wood, cleared up to our line (almost) and spent most of our free time working…

Weekend Warriors – Month of March/First Week of April.

(To catch up go here, here, here, and here) For the last month, I haven’t really been much of a help in the shed renovation. Since mrgillis and I got all the demolition done, our handyguy charlie and the hubby have been in charge while I’ve stayed nice and clean and out of it. I…